The following items were submitted for Assignment One:
Submission list – Assignment One: Surface Distortion
- Research: Assignment One – Tech...
- Submission list – Assignment Th...
- Submission list – Assignment Tw... — Items submitted to the tutor for Assignment Two: Part Two were as follows: Bag one of 6 – Exercise 1 – Joining straight flush edges Bag 2 of 6 – Exercise 2 – Joining straight edges with a gap Bag 3 0f 6 – Exercise 3 – Joining curved edges Bag 4 of 6 – [...]
- Tutor feedback and my response –... — Deborah Tomkies ass. 1 I was very pleased with the tutor feedback and felt that there were some very constructive recommendations and suggestions. It was particularly useful to understand the role of the sketchbook in my learning. I have taken forward recommendations to explore different media to capture and develop my work (paint, pastel, print, [...]
- Assignment One: Sorting — Having reviewed all the work from this assignment, I felt that the most successful pieces were as follows: Folding and pleating I felt that these were the most pleasing pieces within the folding and pleating exercises. However, whilst I enjoyed making them, there are challenges in interpreting such sharply defined shapes in a texile medium [...]