This project was not selected.
Part One: Project 2 – Tearing & Cutting
- Research: Assignment One – Tech...
- Tutor feedback and my response –... — Deborah Tomkies ass. 1 I was very pleased with the tutor feedback and felt that there were some very constructive recommendations and suggestions. It was particularly useful to understand the role of the sketchbook in my learning. I have taken forward recommendations to explore different media to capture and develop my work (paint, pastel, print, [...]
- Assignment One: Sorting — Having reviewed all the work from this assignment, I felt that the most successful pieces were as follows: Folding and pleating I felt that these were the most pleasing pieces within the folding and pleating exercises. However, whilst I enjoyed making them, there are challenges in interpreting such sharply defined shapes in a texile medium [...]
- Reflection on Assignment One — I enjoyed completing this assignment and, whilst not all my practice samples were successful in most cases I understand why and will learn from these samples to adapt and refine future work. In particular I am developing a better feel for matching materials to tools (the paper choice in the crumpling exercises for example) and [...]
- Sorting & Reflection — Sorting and reflection is an essential part of the learning process. My sorting and reflection posts can be found for each assignment as follows: Sorting Assignment One Assignment Two Assignment Three Assignment Four Assignment Five Reflection Assignment One Assignment Two Assignment Three Assignment Four Assignment [...]